Our services include a full range of media production & consultation:
- HD video production and direction, script writing, editing and motion graphic design
- Live event management, production, staging, and A/V services
- Interactive media development, web design, and DVD authoring
- Live television and global satellite broadcasting
- Production and posting of on-demand web video and audio
- Podcast (audio, video, and advanced) development & authoring
- Graphic design for print, web, and video
- Presentation design – PowerPoint, Keynote, and Flash
RPP Productions is
Amanda is a New York City-based documentary filmmaker, video producer and director. Over the past 6 years, she has worked as a freelance filmmaker and corporate event producer in the United States, Canada, and Europe. Amanda has written, produced and directed films for non-profit organizations and corporations including Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater, Carnegie Hall, the United Nations, the Foreign Policy Association, and Citigroup. She received a Bachelor of Arts from Middlebury College in Vermont. She majored in Film & Video Production and Political Science.
Steve started his career as a local TV cameraman and live television director and quickly moved into all aspects of production, editing, scripting and sound recording and engineering. Over the years, Steve has produced many works, including broadcast, corporate, non-profit, and documentary in Atlanta, London , Chicago, and the New York City areas. He also worked as a radio producer and engineer at WGST and WSB Radio in Atlanta. He also worked with Citigroup for 13 years as a Vice President in the Corporate Communications Media Department, Citi Corporate Media Solutions, overseeing its interactive and post-production facility in Long Island City, NY. Steve holds a BA in Journalism & Communications from Georgia State University, and a Masters of Divinity from Columbia Theological Seminary. He is also an ordained Presbyterian minister, concerned primarily with the fields of theology, media, and culture.